BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:14:08 -0400
Sometimes the seats were integrally part of the casting, and there's no
part to replace.

There is an article in the October Old House Journal issue that just
arrived yesterday about maintaining and extending the life of old
faucets...George Taylor Specialties (Chris, Valerie, and John Christou)
is the star with pics and all; they list the contact info (76 Franklin
Street, 10013, 212/226-5369), so you better call them right
now...they're going to be real busy real soon, if they're not all ready.

Dan