From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:21:00 -0500
I just wanted to collectively thank all those on the list who answered my
recent inquiry about using two HF rigs simultaneously in my new ham shack
area.  As usual, all of your suggestions have been most helpful, and I
appreciate that greatly.  One of the things about this list that has truly
impressed me since I joined this past August is that everyone is treated
with respect.  I continue to feel quite comfortable asking what to some may
be obvious questions that have obvious answers, and have never felt
belittled or laughed at.
I, like many others on the list, just learn about this hobby as I continue
to grow in it, and always will try to treat anyone with a question as you
have treated me with mine.

Thanks again for being there.  This is a great list, and I hope I have
helped others along the way as well.

Vy best 73 and happy holidays from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI