Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
jerry crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:37:04 -0600
hay there listers, i have a hard drive that when i try to in stall windows 98 se it comes up with this error mesg.
(cannot create temp. directory if u have
hpfs or ntfs installed on your hard drive
you will need to create an ms-dos
boot partition to set up windows)
i dont know what that is but this hrad drive has never gave me a prob befor i use it for testing  an building some pcs, so i dont under stand  error?i have installed windows on this drive befor and windows me could the drive be shot ,i have fdisked it tryed to partition it again but same old thing.and the same thing on another little  one gig hard drive i have is it a setting in setup or is it in the bois any would be great thanks jerry the fatboy crider