Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 10:06:15 -0800
You should not need a dial up account. In fact, if they have a digital
phone system you may not be able to use your modem.
I would think that as long as you are using DHCP on your existing setup, it
should work  fine. However, the best way to find out would be to ask hotel
customer service, who will probably direct the question to the IT department.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com