Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:49:02 -0800
so wait wait wait...
aside from whatever this little online spat is about Ken and Canola oil... it sounds like sugars are paleo but to be avoided...? that seems contrary to everything else I've read here... but maybe I'm missing something.
So, are sugars less harmful that white/whole wheat flour?  less harmful than corn?  I wish I could place foods on a continuum from best to worst.
starting to think I don't understand paleo at all.