Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:32:55 -0500
I always felt that they(the participants) should have been given the uptake
vitamins along with the beta carotene.  E is required for A and another for
E(glutathione I believe) and so on and so forth.  I hate studies that use
just one nutrient, especially if  it's a fat soluble vitamin and the backup
support isn't given. I think it's bad science.... Oliva