Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
The Lucey-Weinhold Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:54:22 -0400
> Another one I've had a question about for some time is BUCKWHEAT.  Apparently it's a
> fruit/veggie (like rhubarb or celery) and not technically a grain.  Is that right?

Buckwheat is the seed of a flowering plant, so it might be put into the
same culinary category as sunflower seeds, yes?  And it's an Old World
plant, native to central and Eastern Europe, heavily consumed in Russia
("kasha" is the Russian name for buckwheat porridge).  So I proclaim it
"paleo"!

Pat