Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:20:51 -0500
Salt?  Seemed to me it was an obvious thing to give up.  I have added no
salt at all to any meals at home since going Paleo in January this year.
None.

I do, however, have tinned sardines once every two or three weeks and an
occasional (about once a week) t-bone steak + rocket salad at a restaurant
[hold the dressing, just plain olive oil, please] and they may put salt on
that.

I have started getting cramps which last for a minute or two in a finger
every day or two; perhaps that's a symptom of the very low salt diet.

Otherwise, nothing that seems associated with lack of salt.  What else
should I be looking for as a symptom of lack of salt?

Keith