Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:53:05 -0700
--- Keith Thomas &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt; wrote:
&gt; &gt;esophageal adenocarcinoma...&#34;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; Just anecdotal, but nevertheless instructive:
&gt; Before I went paleo in
&gt; January this year I was also vegetarian and was
&gt; taking Zantac almost
&gt; nightly to prevent GERD.  The chyme would come up
my
&gt; oesophagus from a
&gt; weak valve at the entry to my stomach while I was
&gt; lying down asleep and
&gt; irritatate a small lesion near my voice box.  The
&gt; nightly irritation of
&gt; this lesion over some years was a cancer risk.
&gt; Within a week, I gave up
&gt; using Zantac and have needed them only twice
since
&gt; then.

Ditto for me although I was using Prevacid instead of
Zantac.  I strongly feel that the rise in esophageal
cancer is due to the SAD diet (emphasis on grains).
It's been demonstrated that acid reflux &amp; GERD
(hyper acid reflux) are responsible for most lesions
of the esophageous.  Ever notice how often you see
Rolaid, Tums, Maylox, Peptol Bismol, Zantc etc...
commercials on TV.  Somethings going on.

=====
Http://www.marksaudiofiles.com
Fast loading mp3 audio files.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/