Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:36:00 -0400
Hi Adrienne;

Those are impressive results!

Maybe the study I quoted is flawed in some way - at least I hope it is, at
any rate. I will keep your quote in mind although I seem to have read in
other studies at PubMED that there was an underlying assumption that
saturated fats led to higher LDL levels. Where do these assumptions come
from other than from studies/experiments over the years?

Anyhow, thanks for your response,

Marilyn