Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:12:45 -0700
From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
Hi Tom,

>Make him buy and cart home his own ;--)
LOL. He is the one that does the shopping so the unpaleo items easily slip
by me. He keeps the hotdog buns and Kraft Dinner and pop in his file
cabinet at least. Last night I dreamed that he bought 2 huge cases of Kraft
Dinner. I am obviously emotionally tortured. I am trying to keep my 4
children gluten free/sugar free and I see remnants of the aforementioned
poisons all over the house.
Meanwhile I am getting gluten reactions from supposedly 'grassfed' meat!
I need to get farther into the bush - closer to paleo animals and away from
modern boxes and cans.....

Paleobest,
Susan