Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 07:21:31 -0500
The dark teas contain some antioxidants and almost as much
caffeine as does coffee.  Green teas have less caffeine and
more antioxidants.  Sorry, I do not have the numbers; maybe
someone else does?  Anyway, drinking caffeinated drinks
tends to reduce hydration since they sort of cancel
themselves.  One needs the plain water that the body may
send where it is needed without the constraint of the
diuretic action of the caffeine.  So drink the water AND the
tea :)

--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee