Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 04:42:15 -0400
> OK; I eat this way because of the research I've done with my dog, and I've
> found many more similarities than differences. Assuming we might also be
> affected by these toxins, I'd like to know what, exactly, the nature of
the
> macadamia nut poison is. I don't give them to my dog, but still eat them
> myself - but I surely will not if there is any reason.
>
> ginny
>
> All stunts performed without a net!

None of the research I did gave me a satisfactory answer as to what toxin
caused the paralysis. I admit to not looking very far - the very fact that
the nuts contain anything that would harm my dog to the extent that it did
was enough for me to swear off macadamia nuts for life. I'll always live
with dogs - I'll learn to live without macadamia nuts.

Lynne