Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:18:11 -0500
Nope, can't say that exercise has done a thing for me ever.
Have tried everything from calisthenic type thru Richard
Simmons Oldies to gyms and weight lifting.  All done under
the advice and auspices of the godlike medical men who also
had me on a low cal hi carb diet.....

I suppose exercise would be needed by folk who have
sedentary jobs - sitting in an office most of the day where
they get little moving.  My grooming is anything but
sedentary - lifting weights, pushing, pulling, moving
constantly.  My hubby has a sit down job (giving anesthesia)
and tries to round it off more balanced by taking the stairs
instead of the elevator etc.  On overload days at my shop,
he has come in to help out and been unable to keep up
hehehe.

IMHO, it's not your physical achievement that counts.  After
all, Jim Fixx achieved a lot and dropped dead of it.  What
really counts in the long run is your health state.  What
works, both in diet balance and amounts and type of
exercise, is going to be a little bit different for each of
us.  What works for me is a diet plan that isn't a chemistry
experiment and contains NO grain, an active lifestyle and
lots of good sleep.  Someone else may need to watch more
closely the actual components of their diet and/or establish
a specific plan for exercise.  Just find what works for you
and go with it.  There is no omnipotent Truth out there,
only what is true for each of us.....

--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee