C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:08:41 -0400
Can't be too careful.  Seems that a virus tanked our email server, and it's
set up to automatically get updates from Symantec every time they find
something new.  Not yet sure how it slipped through the cracks, but my guess
is a "big-wig" here at the courthouse demanded all his/her inbound stuff be
uninspected.  Would not surprise me in the least.  Heard a blip on NPR this
am that Al Quaeda may use the Internet as its next target

-Kyle