BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"\"Let us not speak foul in folly!\" - ]<en Phollit" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:29:46 -0500
In a message dated 2/5/2003 5:00:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Ralph: I think I took a picture... I'll look and see. I
> think it was on 5th in the 70's.

Ken,

This is definfitely another building than the one I saw.  Wonder if Sidney Biddle Barrows is in on this Cooz (is that an OK euphemism?) Industry Museum on the Upper East Side.

Also interesting that this is, uh, coming out at the same time as Heidi Fleiss' new book, "Pandering" which I learned all about on the Today Show this AM, while doing cardiac rehab.   Heidi (F, not our Heidi H) looks a little too preserved and artificially enhanced, BTW.

Ralph