From:
Carolyn Weske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Weske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:35:12 -0700

Thanks to everyone who replied. I do believe it is gluten free and my
daughter just had some type of bug and not a reaction to the Mac & Cheese
she had eaten. It is just so strange that she had a very similar episode of
vomiting a few weeks ago and I am sure it was after she ate Mac & Cheese.
Yes, it was with rice pasta and just the mix from the Kraft box. One person
said they had become ill after eating the mix but, they had also become ill
after eating Velveeta which I believe is GF. Another person said that Kraft
was NOT GF. But they did not provide any documentation to support it.
Everyone else said they had been using it for years with no problems and
they believed it was GF. I do know that in the past Kraft said it was GF and
I re read the ingredients and they apprear fine. Kraft says they will
disclose gluten on all labels.

Thanks again,

Carolyn