From:
Ayşe Malatyalı <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ayşe Malatyalı <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:57:09 +0300

Hi list,
I have received an e-mail from United Airlines and want to share with you. It's a worrying reply. You could send your feedback to them.
ual.com

Ayse

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.  United's meal service did undergo some recent changes.  Our goal is to keep service and costs competitive with other airlines.  We do not offer Gluten-Free meals anymore.   We are attempting to provide our customers with valued onboard amenities within
our targeted budget.  As with any business, we consider customer preferences and our competitiveness before making changes and then we monitor customer feedback.  Your comments have been given to our Onboard
Service Department since they continue to monitor customers' responses to changes.  Your thoughts will help us evaluate meal planning.  We appreciate this opportunity to respond and look forward to serving you.

Regards,
Allie Menzel
Customer Relations