From:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:35:39 -0700

The box of Nut Thins says "Gluten Free, Wheat Free", as well as stating that the product is produced in a factory that makes wheat products.  This is no different than the countless snack companies that make potato chips and corn chips free of gluten while producing chips with gluten dusted barbeque flavored chips.  Its your choice to make the taste test.  I happen to have severly destroyed intestines.  I cannot digest anything but poultry and lettuce, rice and nuts.  Nut Thins were worth the try for me and thankfully, I have NO ill effects from them!  So let the choice be yours and remember that other ingredients can be the source of your upset.  If I can eat them, I am willing to guarantee there was no gluten in those crackers!   ~Cindy