From:
Barbara C Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara C Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:08:01 -0500

I called Fannie May to ask which of their products were gluten free, and they were very nice... they sent me the following list on 10/21/02:

Thank you for your interest in Fannie May Candies.
The following listing will provide you with the information that you
requested.
Product Not Containing Gluten:
All Candy Bars
All Solid Chocolate Novelties
Apricot Bon Bons
Apricot Creams
Assorted Nuts
Cashews
Choc. & Pastel Mint Meltaways
Chocolate Toffee
Chocolate Wafers
Citrus Peel (Orange Peel)
Hazelnut Clusters
English Toffee
Hostess Mints
Irish Toffee
Mk Bark
Mk & Dk Almond Clusters
Mk & Dk Walnut Clusters
Pastel Toffee
Pastel Wafers
Peanut Cluster

I hope this information is of use to you, again thank you for your interest
in Fannie May Candies we offer our sincere thanks and warmest wishes for a
happy and safe Halloween.

Sincerely,

Anna Pelayo
Call Center Supervisor