From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:25:17 EDT

Hi all,
    This is in regard to Sarah's note concerning a device for testing foods
for gluten.  There is an ad for just such an item in Sully's Living Without
magazine, have seen it many times and have been curious about it myself.  Not
sure how this could work...wonder if it's the same as the one going to be
shown on TV? The one in the ad is by Elisa Technologies and their web site
is:  www.elisa-tek.com      If anyone has gotten one of these, would you
please share your results, does it really work?  Can it be 100%  correct?
According to what I read on their site, if I understand correctly, if you are
very sensitive to gluten this product may not be for you...            Hope
someone has an answer.  Thanks      J.S.   in IL