From:
Barbara Menn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:19:58 EDT

Thanks to all who responded to my question, Is Smirnoff Vodka Gluten Free.  I
received about 30 responses and only two mentioned any sensitivity to
Smirnoff's.  Many people felt that any vodkas are safe unless something is
added back after the distillation process.  One person put me in touch with
the Diageo North America Company, who apparently own Smirnoffs,(or
distributes it)  They faxed me a list of all their Gluten Free Alcoholic
beverages and Smirnoff's was on it.  They are located in Plainfield,
Illinois.  Hope this helps.  Barb