From:
Nora Jamieson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nora Jamieson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:10:48 -0400

Dear Folks,

Some people wrote to me about this book and I've now read it through once.  I'd love to
know what you eat and if you're getting enough food.  It looks like the Eating for Your
Blood Type O diet, little carbohydrates and vegetables and meat, except here there is
no carbs.  I'm a little daunted but would like to try it for a month to see if it helps.  The
idea of doing it for a year and getting better appeals to me a lot.

So, what typically do you have for breakfast, lunch, etc.?  I don't want to eat a lot of meat.

Thanks,

Nora