From:
Veronica Alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Veronica Alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 13:08:07 -0400

NEW-  a new recipe for Dietary Specialties Frozen Macaroni & Cheese-  not only is it cheesier and creamier it has a new special price-  12 oz microwavable tray ( a meal or a few side dishes) now available via mail order.

Combined with our Chicken Nuggets we have the perfect mess free meal!   Pizza and Stuffed Ravioli are in stock along with our other muffins and desserts.

Call 1-888-640-2800 to order frozen foods- www.dietspec.com now set up for electronic orders for our goof proof baking mixes.

Happy Labor Day!
Ronni Alicea RD
Dietary Specialties