EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeannine Lyons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:59:45 -0500
Jeannine R. Lyons will be away from Thursday September 27, 2001 to Tuesday
October 2, 2001.

During my absence I am receiving your mail.  However, because I may not be
able
to respond immediately, you may want to leave me a voice message if the
matter
is urgent. Thank you.

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.