EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William McQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William McQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 07:52:08 -0400
Please reply directly to Mr. Beals....at his address below. Thanks!
Date sent:              Mon, 03 Sep 2001 21:09:14 -0400
Subject:                Abilities Article
To:                     [log in to unmask]
From:                   "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

I am writing an article for Electronic Publishing magazine and
Seybold Reports on the development of training, software or
hardware to assist persons with various physical impairments in
the creation of Computer graphics for publishing.  While there is a
lot of material on computer assistance for the disabled, I have
found little in this specific area. It seems to be a segment of the
economy that might be particularly well suited for people with a
variety of handicapping conditions with proper software and
hardware.

I would of course be eager to speak with individuals or companies
who employee graphic artists who make use of enabling
technologies.

Perhaps you could steer me in the right direction so I might have
the opportunity to share some of these opportunities with my
readers.

Stephen

--
Stephen Beals