EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Caris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:10:17 +0000
Rick, my six ex-wives disagree with you!  When I
became “unreasonable”, they split and took all their
bras along before I could burn them.  Never could figure
that connection out either.

Anyway and seriously, it again just boils down to a
matter of personal perspective as I agree with you
that:   “Nothing, begets nothing”, and “It’s a free
country.  People are entitled to their opinion no matter
how whacko it might be.”  But I also feel the way Paul
does in that “the entire game of golf so mind numbingly
pointless…” – And that we need to apply strategy in
picking our fights, which is my contention also.  Best
summed up by his, “the nail that sticks up its head
[without foresight] gets clobbered.”  In any case, we
just have to make sure that when we lose a mile that we
don't lose our smile.

By the way, did you know that the game of golf was
conceived steeped in prejudice and sexism?  It’s true.
Golf stands for “Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden.”

Rudy
.
.
.