EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr K. Schneider" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:22:50 -0500
I'm pasting below an email I get from a Student Affairs listserv.  Their
July website of the month, 1. in the table of contents, reports to rate
many elearning applications on several factors including accessibility.
Since this is read by decision makers at universities, what this website
says is probably taken as Gospel by university administrators.  I don't
know much but I checked out Blackboard for instance and this website says
it is accessible.  Would some on this list care to comment on the
accessibility ratings on the website?  Kathie