EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dena Shumila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:53:38 -0800
Hello Everyone.

I have a used Braille Lite 40 that I need to sell. It is a year old, and
hasn't been used much. I am wondering if anyone can tell me where I might
be able to sell it? Are there listserves or organizations that are designed
for such things? Any help you can provide would be appreciated. If you want
to, you can email me directly at
so as not to clutter up the list.

Thanks a lot.
Dena