From:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:32:13 -0400

Hi, I just spoke with a rep at Duo juices, they manufacture Tropicana and
Dole Juices which come in the carton. They indicated that the following
tropicana juices are GF: Ruby Red orange, orange banana, orange pineapple,
orange tangerine, orange strawberry and all 100% juices are safe. With Dole
label they indicated the following to be GF: Orange strawberry banana,
ornage peach mango, orange pineapple banana, pineapple. The rep. said that
if natural flavors are not listed as an ingredient and it is comprised of
100% juice then it is automatically GF. For those with natural flavors
listed you should check with the company. Some are and some aren't gf.
Their webpage is dolejuice.com . (some of those that I listed above do
contain natural flavors but he checked these in the computer for me. So
these are GF. Also in case anyone is concerned about drinking from the
carton, they do not use food-grade glue to seal their containers. In fact
they use a polyethylene substance to prevent leaking.
joan

joan
Conshohocken, PA, USA