From:
Tom Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:13:24 -0400
From: "Amadeus Schmidt" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 5:24 AM
Subject: Re: Rhinos ( Re: dairy arguments

> I heard of this. They used poisoned arrows. Just a small injury.
> And after a long time a dead elephant.

I saw a TV special some years ago where the camera crew followed a (tribe,
group??) of pygmys on such a hunt. They used only a few poison-tipped arrows
and then the entire band of men, women and children followed the elephant to
it's demise.

The first thing they did was to cut open the belly of the beast an the lead
hunter crawled in among the organs and emerged all slimy and such holding
the liver.

Tom Barber