From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:18:14 -0500
> From: "Susan Wolf Sternberg" <[log in to unmask]> What benefits would I
gain by giving up dairy?   I'd really like to know.

Ray Audette says, although we can obviously safely drink human milk, the
milk of herbivores is "designed for an entirely different kind of digestive
system."

Milk CAUSES osteoporosis because "excess consumption of calcium causes a
deficiency of magnesium...resulting in a reduction of bone density in later
life.... You can derive plenty of calcium from regularly eating leafy green
vegetables, nuts, and fish."