From:
Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 14:01:44 -0500
Hi Mike,

I have a Yaesu FT109RH which I am not using.  Got it as a part of an estate
sale.  The battery won't hold a dharge; refills are available but I believe
that it is a bear to get the old pack apart.  I believe that I tried it on
another pack which I had at the time and the H T seemed to work.

If it would help to get someone back on the air, I would be pleased to pack
it up and send it to you.

Let me know if it would help.