From:
Geoff leo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 09:29:34 -0500
hi there,It has been my first week and my energy levels are still high.Im
astounded.Believe it on not ,i have dropped 3 kilo's while incorporating
weights training moderately with the diet.My muscle isnt wasting either.
I cant believe it at all but the proof is in front of me.
I have been strickly eating meats and vegies while taking in about 1/2 red
potato per day and thats it.I eat that after weights to give my muscle some
free easy sustanace but not every day.Every 2nd day i do this and im
feeling surprisingly well.
I have still to lose a lot of waist and ive started riding by bike in the
morning as of today.I am planning on cycling 10 - 20 kms per day at as easy
pace to burn some cal's.Life's good remember that! and so is looking
younger.So it's an ea

sy step to make when i can already see the myself of
yester=year in my dreams every morning. Postively i  take that water bottle
and go! go go!i look back on myself and i see that losing weight is the
catalist to motivation for me.Cheers! i drop back next week or hopefully
before.I trust you are all in high spirits as well ,untill then.