From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:11:47 -0600
Okay, this took at while and I don't know if I'm doing a good thing BUT,
here's Gary Taubes' email address, or what it was just over a year ago:

I was in touch with him while at Avrin PR and representing Drs. Michael and
Mary Dan Eades.  We were stunned to see his story in the journal "Science"
just two months after we'd pitched the exact same thing.

Ennyhoo, I'm gonna write him and thank him a thousand times for his New York
Times piece.  He is apparently working on a book on the failure of the Food
Pyramid and why low-carb diets work.  I'm sure the more he hears about the
Paleo diet, the more likely he'll take a good look at it in this book.

Of course, if you'd rather keep this our little secret, don't write.  But if
you DO, for the love of God and all things sacred, do NOT tell him how you
got this address lest a flood of messages piss him off!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO