From:
Sam Inala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:20:48 -0700
Thank you! This was just what I was looking for. I
checked this store out, and it offers an excellent
variety. This is a good store, they seem to carry a
lot of natural, organic, and otherwise hard-to-find
items.

Wendy and Ginny: Thank you for pointing me in the
right direction. I truly appreciate your input.

--Sam

http://autos.yahoo.com