Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:28:10 +0000
I charged into a bunch of brush at the dog park today to get to some black
rasberries. It took a while to pick them and I got only one bite that didnt
really bother me. Maybe paleo-man was more or less immune to bug bites
because of what he ate.That makes a lot of sense to me. I wish there was an
entomologist on the list who could test it out.
Chris