From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:59:08 +1000
> This so-called "Warrior" diet is yet another way of
> implementing fairly severe caloric restriction.  Garry Taubes,  > in the
article  we have just been discussing, says "Starvation > is normal."

I wonder if our modern lifestyle of brain work, and continual reading, makes
it harder to go long periods without food, on the basis that the brain and
retina like burning glucose.  I'd be intrsted to know if those who have
experience with ketosis were able to do their mental work as efficiently.

andrew