From:
"M.E. C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 15:45:49 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/2002 8:31:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  figured I could
> easily devise my own 7-minute high-intensity routine.  So I do
> this every day.  It may help with weight loss, but since I'm
> manipulating diet variables at the same time I can't be sure.  I
> think the 7-minute idea is roughly congruent with Art DeVany's
> "power law" approach.

Very interesting....do you mind telling what your 7 minute high intensity
routine is?
Only asking out of curiosity.
I would like to work out for 7 mins and it "work" for me. Right now I workout
about an hour or more 5-6 days a week. 7 minutes sounds too good to be
true...but the adrenalin/cortisol stuff you mentioned makes sense. I am going
to read further on the subject.

Thanks for posting your experience. I like to read about your journey, Todd.
I learn much from your writings here on the list.

Mary C.