From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:59:45 -0500
I'm betting the bacon bits and honey mustard have sugar.  I've never eaten
either so I'm guessing.  I'd ditch those two right away.  I'd skip the nuts
and pork rinds for some lean protein until you can see a change in your
weight.  You're eating a lot of fat.  Pork rinds, nuts, sausage are all fat.
The turkey is good.....  That's one of my favorites for supper but try to
buy the turkey breast or turkey tenders in place of the ground turkey and
you'll have less saturated fat.....  A lot of people on the list don't have
to watch their fat intake but I sure do....  especially the saturated fat.
Next time you have that salad, try some chicken strips with it or some fish.
You're not getting much protein in these meals.  Depending on the sausage,
you ate about 28 grams of protein for breakfast, which is fine, mostly fat
for lunch, and no green veggie for supper....  Have that turkey for
breakfast with or w/o the egg, meat/fish and salad for lunch and meat/green
veggie for supper and you'll lose.  I'm betting you have a problem with
saturated fat.  Stick to olive oil for cooking.....   Oliva