From:
Michael Kenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 23:36:14 +0000
Dear Janet:
I eat mainly beef, chicken and salmon. I eat salmon 2 to 3 times a week. A
fair amount of fruit and vegetables. whenever I am hungry for a little snack
fruits and veggies are the way I go. Be careful how you prepare your meals.
Spices and olive oil are what I use mostly. I hope this helps in some way.
If you have not read Cordain's book I highly recommend it. It lists in great
detail what you can and what you should not eat.

Sincerely,
Michael