CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
M & L Villalonga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
M & L Villalonga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:10:07 -0700

Hello,

Just wanted to let those of you who live in central New Jersey that
Applebee's in Flemington has a designated French Fryer!  Of course, they
won't guarantee that there is no contamination, but my four year old son
hasn't had a problem.  Also, Ruby Tuesday's in Bridgewater will make French
Fries in fresh oil if requested!  Bonus is that they have a salad bar (fresh
fruit, veggies, raisins and nuts) that keeps my son busy while we wait for
his dinner.

Is there anyone else in this area that has had positive dining experience?

Also, anyone been to Disney World recently?    We are planning a trip next
year and I'm already starting to plan meals!  There was an article recently
in "Living Without" about a family that went to Disney Land in CA, but I we
are going to FL.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Best regards,
Lori
Hillsborough, New Jersey

* General celiac discussions should be sent to CeliacMAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU *