BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:22:05 -0500
Rhonda,

You've been given good suggestions by others.  I would add that up here in
the Twin Cities there have been rumblings and rumors of a renewed interest
in preservation training for the trades.  Last rumor mentioned St. Paul
Tech.  The person to contact for substantial information would be Charlie
Nelson, (SHPO) at MHS.  If you are interested, I'll send you contact info
back channel....don't want him getting unsolicitated offers of those Rollex
watches from this band of ruffians...not now that I've finally unloaded the
last of those gawdy things.

Hope this helps.  I'd like to hear more about your studies.

-jc