From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:51:09 -0400
I think I may have one of those beasties.  I bought my 706 MK II used, and
it already had the voice board in it and came with an external keypad.  The
only problem is I have no documentation for the keypad, so there are
probably things that it does that I haven't figured out yet.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis (Kim) Kline, A.R.S.  K2LKK
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]