Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:31:29 -0500
Anybody seen the latest Nat'l Geographic on the 1.75 myo skull found last
year in Georgia?  Believed to be first out of Africa and with only one-half
the brain size challenges previously held views that migrations couldn't
have taken place until larger brains had evolved.

Also, last week I meant to post that the August issue of the American
Journal of Clinical Nutrition is up.  Full-texts can't be accessed w/o
subscription, but the abstracts are pretty informative and interesting.
Recent studies on some issues that wend their way into our discussions.

http://www.ajcn.org/content/vol76/issue2/index.shtml

Theola