Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paleo Babe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:36:05 -0400
>4) Agribusiness and the giant drug companies have a lot of
>political power.

You forgot something here. Doctors, governments, Oprah, (or whoever) can
make all the recommendations they want. The buck still stops at the
individual and how much the average person is willing to get involved with
their own health. The people on this list are probably way exceptional in
this department.

Someone told me last year that she was upset because she had been diagnosed
with incipient RA. I explained the connection with certain foods. She
replied that she practically lived on bread, cheese, and tomatoes, and could
never ever give them up. Besides, she can get all the free Vioxx she wants.

When the segment aired last week on 20/20, Barbara Walters was aghast at
giving up her beloved pasta.

People are not going to give up yummy carb foods without a fight.

Irene