Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:01:25 -0700
Tell me more about this battery pack.  I've got a couple of these old tube
ones, but they run on ac as well, unless their wierd ballon tube is out.
I forget the number, but it is sort of a limiting or series regulater tube
used on ac.  Is a filament only as I recall.  Anyway, be interested on the
battery pack info.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr