EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ross Eadie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:15:31 -0600
Your analysis is still quite acute David (a compliment).  I completely
understand your point.  Maybe there is a solution that could impliment both
features.  Put the links in the table to bring the user to the foot notes
at the bottom of the table in cells.  Us voice synthesizer users could then
utilize the more convenient feature.  Is it possible to embed a link back
up the page to the cell in which the foot note refers to?  This possibility
would greatly enhance the table's accessibility and navigation.

At 10:56 AM 1/29/03 , you wrote:
>but for those using at that does not support this the only way to ge thrugh
>a document is to scroll through it.  going to a link if desired and
>returning from it would be much more helpful for those screen readers and
>perhaps to those using other at as well.

---
Ross Eadie
Voice:  (204) 339-5287