EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:27:26 +0530
John,

The phone number idea is good as long as one can make a local call. It is
sort of similar to product activation; having said that what is to prevent
a very clever program from making that call and getting the requisite data?
I was thinking of a smart voice phone system.

Can you tell I have been reading too much science fiction? <grin

Pranav