From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:26:03 -0700

Sylvan Border Farm markets six mixes that are tasty, nutritious and have
wonderful baking properties.

GENERAL PURPOSE FLOUR - A blend of light and nutritious flours that will
work in your favorite recipes with excellent results.
LEMON CAKE MIX - A perfect cake for all occasions. Made in a 12-cup bundt
pan it makes a wonderful presentation at any party.
PANCAKE & WAFFLE MIX - Light and tasty. We get many emails saying that our
pancakes are the best that they have ever tasted.
BREAD MIXES
    White Bread Mix - a great bread for toasting.
    Classic Dark Bread Mix - a very nutritious bread that is great with the
addition of caraway seeds.
    Non-Dairy Bread - made especially for those on both gluten-free and
dairy-free diets.

THE UNIQUENESS OF OUR PRODUCTS IS A COMBINATION OF THE FOLLOWING:
1). Sylvan Border Farm uses a blend of light and nutritious flours.
2). The ingredients are packaged in an oxygen-free pouch that maintains the
freshness of the ingredients.
3). The facilities that mill and package our products are carefully selected
to ensure the gluten-free status of the ingredients.

I you would like samples for your Support Group Meeting, please contact me
at 800-297-5399.

Sylvan Border Farm products are available at many Health Food Stores, Whole
Foods, Fresh Fields, Wild Oats, Blooming Prairie Buying Club, Internet
Sites, Mail Order and at www.sylvanborderfarm.com
Contact:
Joan M. Wade
Phone: 800-297-5399